Animal Health Cosmetics Corporate Legal Food & Beverage Medical Devices Nutraceutical Pharmaceutical

Food & Beverage Companies

Companies that export prepacked food items and beverages typically need the following documents Apostilled/Legalized.

  • Certificate of Free Sale (CFS)
  • USDA Certificates
  • Composition Certificates
  • Declaration Letters
  • Agreements
  • Certificate of Origin (COO)
  • Commercial Invoices
  • Other Public Corporate Documents

Let us be your office extension

We provide tailored Export Documentation and Overseas Product Registration services to meet the specific needs of your company.